Driven by passion, creativity and innovation
Our marketing team uses a wide range of skills and experience to reduce the risks of introducing new products and services to the market and optimize your return on resources, time, and capital. In each engagement, we bring more than 60 years of experience in business leadership and operations, strategic marketing, communications, and business and organizational analysis to bear.
When projects require highly specialized skills, we work with our domestic and international team of media production, public and analyst relations, e-mail marketing, corporate campaign management, and Web 2.0 experts and integrate their services into our work. The results are seamless, tightly focused, and cost-effective.
When we work with companies in the clean and green technology sector, we also use our expertise in environmental and natural sciences, land use and water resource planning, housing and economic development, public policy analysis, and technology systems analysis.
An eye for value and emerging technologies. Long before NuovaDyne Marketing Group was founded, our team members developed an intuitive understanding of business value and an eye for services and technologies that could deliver it. Here are examples of how we promoted emerging technologies and alternative uses of environmental resources for the benefit of our clients.
- 1974-1979: Helped to develop pioneering environmental land use policy for Adirondack Park Agency and Lake Champlain Regional Planning Board and perform a rezoning analysis for the New York City Planning Department.
- 1979: Defined economic and social value of NYC waterfront areas for state and city representatives as part of the NYC Coastal Zone Management Plan.)
- 1980: Performed technical analysis and mediation between U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, Port of New York, and Natural Resources Defense Council on the ocean disposal of toxic waste from dredging of the New York City harbor. Developed a position paper used as supporting documentation for the federal Superfund Legislation.
- 1980: Conceived and promoted private-sector solar and green housing projects in NYC, which were too far ahead of the market and literally laughed out of developersí offices.
- 1981: Won Ford Foundation funding for low-income solar housing project in Seattle.
- 1986: Co-founded one of the first national companies to recycle spent laser printer toner cartridges and re-fill them with new toner. (1986)
- 1988-1989: Identified US Hispanic market segment as a viable and growing market; produced two Spanish-speaking broadcast commercials for Fortune 500 companies (Quaker Oats and Chevron) to specifically market to this consumer niche.
- 1992: Wrote, produced, and directed environmental advocacy video for the Washington Environmental Council. VIdeo helped to defeat construction of an ill-conceived oil pipeline across Puget Sound.
- 1996: Wrote the first series of CXO-oriented articles for Microsoft Developers Network on the strategic business value of the Worldwide Web.
- 1999: Book architect and team lead for the first-of-its-kind Microsoft Windows 2000 Deployment Planning Guide.
- 1999-2007: Helped establish the Microsoft Business Value team. Applied value-centered analysis, positioning and messaging to campaigns for Microsoft Windows server and client, Microsoft Office, and many server product lines.
- 2008: Currently developing value analysis models that can be used by clean/green technology companies.
Insight. Action. Results.